Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stuffed Shell Results and Mariachi

6.24.11 - 6.26.11

In response to many questions on how the stuffed shells turned out, I thought I'd post this picture of my father.  I think it pretty much sums it up.  The dinner was quite delicious, and super easy to make.  I think Andy liked the dish the most.  The zing of crushed red pepper flakes in the tomato sauce really brought it all to life.

Delicious!

Ricotta Stuffed Shells in all of their glory

This same weekend, I had a lovely dinner with my college friend, Kerri, and her husband Scott.  While enjoying a relaxing Mexican meal of tacos, burritos, and salty tortilla chips we were serenaded by a mariachi band.  I have never heard the polka "Roll Out the Barrel" played in such a way...
Mariachi playing polka

Scott and Kerri Kent
It was a nice weekend of fun with family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment